2.13.2006

dull day, unwanted eventful night...not really

Yeah today was pretty lame. For one I think I speak for everyone in saying we got shafted of a snow day. Fuck mother nature hard. But yeah whatever...Blake the Snake...haha that was queer...IM'd me last night complainin' about something and we had a lil tiff that lasted about 5 minutes...I know I've been guilty of going back and forth with her but I'm pretty confident I have no (positive) emotions left for her and I think she gets that. Hopefully =P Done with that bullshit for def.

So today was really slow and boring and just about everyone was pissing me off. Josh Unsdefer got chosen "Most Opinionated" over me for some fucked up reason...maybe I should become friends with Emo-faggots and give people free beer so I can be as cool as him...jk. Josh is a cool kid and I really don't give a shit about the Superlative things..but just to note...ya'll are morons for picking "Don't Stop Believin'" as the class song...Joe Cocker would have been way more kickass and would have made my dream of making my life like the Wonder Years that much more of a reality. You selfish bastards. Whatev, still better then "Good Riddance".

So then to top it off I couldn't go to the gym today because my work spontaneously called and told me I was a half an hour late for my shift that I was never informed that I had. So I had to work 'til 10 and got in trouble for being late on a day that I was never scheduled to work...funny how that is...goddamn I hate my job. Luckily it was just Diane working and shes pretty lax about shit and I didn't get berated/decapitated by any of the supervisors.

All in all wasn't too horrible. Hung with Amber/Amanda and with Meg a bit, called them both bitches at one point (and apologized, of course..), which was alright. On a side note, some fajmo is tellin' people I'm trying to steal guys' biddies...I didn't know I was capable of doing anything like that, but let them think that =). Anyway, had a pretty good, short practice. Pretty pumped for States actually, Blyzzle thinks I can place if I wrestle 2 good matches (my 1st round bout shouldn't be too ruff..the guy lost to a kid named Rudy Ramirez...where does a PR family get off naming their kid Rudy? wtf). So yeah that should be uh...an event. I still need a hair cut and I still need to go shopping. Man I'm a slob.

So yeah now I gotta go work out in my basement...again. But I got a redbull or two in me and chewin' some Jolt gum so I better hop to it while I'm still bouncin' off the walls. No sleep + Caffeine + Testosterone = ....no clue but lets assume it something good. Later.

(does anyone read this? >.> ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment