2.15.2006

powerade and protein = yum

Currently listening to: Tool - H.

Well I finally got to get out and spend some of my money, since Big Y fucked up my hours again and sent me home when I showed up yesterday. Got what little hair I have cut then shot over to the mall got some nice lifting gloves that were on sale for $10 and spent whatever I had left at AE, got some new jeans and shit. Yeah I enjoy shopping...sue me bitch. And I headed over to Supplement Zone to talk to Langone's mom (who owns it, btw) to check out some energy drinks but ended up suckering myself into getting some more Nitric-Oxide mix. I could have just gotten exclusively NO for the energy/pump but it cost more than the creatine mix, and I guess the creatine formula (unlike monohydrate) doesn't require a resting period so I figured screw it I'll get it while its on sale too. Didn't get NO-Xplode this time, trying out this other stuff Fast Twitch...basically the exact same thing, different label. Tastes god awful though =| Everyone's bodies different so I figured I'd try the other brands, why not. Gonna need to get more whey soon too.

In other news, I was wrestling Chickatelli from Westside today and I seriously fucked up my knee when he went to throw me. I'm hoping it should be fine but the trainer thinks worst case scenario I could have torn part of my ligament (LCL)...seriously sucks balls. Just gonna ice the hell out of, I'm not used to having any type of injury that keeps me out of practicing in any sport, so its wicked frustrating. As long as I'm fine for States I really don't care if my leg falls off afterwards =P. Whatev. I'm bored and I want to go to the gym...damnit I need a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment