2.12.2006

headings are for suckers

Yeah I decided to just use this thing as a blog instead of making a lame ass Live journal and therefore quadrupling the likelihood of me being a latent homosexual (given that I have a myspace and all...).

Yesterday was pretty fun although long, boring, and monotonous. The team did decent at best but we had a few achievers. The obvious Johnny and Ronnie accomplisments of course, but Jay Chenier actually wrestled to his potential and placed 1st in Western Mass after being seeded 6th =P Can't say anyone saw that coming, but I always knew he had it in him. And can't go without mentioning John becoming the 1st ever 4 time Western Massachusetts Wrestling champion. Congrats Johnny you earned it for def.

But being around all that shit just made me regret being such a pussy my freshman year. On a side note, I qualified for states and took 4th (seeded 5th) but in the grand scheme of things if I had wrestled all my highschool career I probably could have been pretty nasty by my Senior year. I just feel like I'm getting into a groove now and the season is already over. I've got states next week but a week isn't long enough to make a mark. Blah...its just depressing. I fuckin' wasted my whole High School career moping about bitches and worrying about insignificant crap and being a slob. So I'm going to try and make sure I don't do anything...or fail to do anything that I will later regret. I feel if I don't even try and play football in college I'll seriously hate myself 10 years down the road when the oppurtunity is out of reach. So I think I'm going to pursue that, even if it means going to a college of even lower caliber then WNEC (i.e. Westfield state)...but I figure college is as good as what you put into it, and no matter where I go as long as I work hard I'll be successful. Wow I sound like a self-help tape. Fuck me.

And I'm taking a rest from takin NOxplode for my lifting regiment. Going to just load up on protein, eat smart, and lift my ass off. People asking me if I'm "juicing" is getting a little irritating, but atleast I know that I'm getting results from working my balls off. O.K. I'm gonna go blow a bunch of money on worthless shit like clothes or something, because as Goner subtly put it, I'm "a consumer whore!". Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment